When you’ve been hurt in an accident, you need an attorney with experience. The professionals at Mager Dolce & Paruas understand what you’re going through. You may have questions about the worth of your insurance claim and how long it will take to get a fair settlement. We will give you straight, simple answers about medical payments coverage, property damage, lost wages, as well as assist you in completing the necessary paperwork.
Whether you need help getting money for medical bills, car repairs, or you need someone to step in and deal with the insurance company, we are here to help get you back on your feet. Call us to schedule a free consultation today at 954-763-2800 or contact us through email.
How to Know If You Have a Claim?
After an accident, whether car accident, slip or fall, wrongful death etc. many are confused about whether or not they have a claim for compensation. To be eligible to collect damages, your accident must meet at least two criteria:
• The accident was at least partially caused by another party’s negligence.
• The accident caused you or a family member to suffer serious physical injuries.
Our personal injury attorneys can answer any questions you may have about what constitutes negligence and what it means for an injury to be “severe.” If your attorney determines that your accident meets both of these criteria, we will immediately begin building your claim.
What To Do When The Insurance Company Calls You
Once they are notified of your accident, representatives from either your insurance or the at-fault party’s insurance company may contact you. It’s best if you avoid speaking with them. Innocent comments can be manipulated to make it look like the accident was your fault or used to claim that your injuries aren’t severe. They may also try to pressure you into quickly signing a settlement worth far less than you actually need.
An experienced personal injury attorney will take into account your current and future medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses, so you get the compensation you need to cover the true costs of your accident. We’re used to dealing with insurance company tactics, so when the insurance company calls, hang up and contact us instead. We’ll help you figure out whether or not a settlement offer is fair, and we’ll talk to the insurance company for you.
If you have questions about your car accident, we have answers. Click here to contact us for a free initial consultation.
Important Things You Should Do After A Car Or Other Accident
Few understand the important tasks necessary to protect your claim. They include
• Utilize Your Car Emergency Kit (flares, cones, first aid, etc.)
• Call Police
• Go to Hospital if Seriously Injured
• Document All Damages to All Vehicles (Photos)
• Document License Information for All Vehicles (Photos)
• If Car Requires Towing, Direct Them to Tow to Home or Approved Mechanic
• Never Admit Fault Until You Understand What That Means
• Politely Ask Witnesses for Contact Information
• If Witnesses Will Favorably State Things, Record Them on Your Phone
• Most important, Call Your Lawyer Immediately So He/She Can Give You the Best Advice
We are here to help you back on your feet. Call us or click here to discuss your claim today.
Trial Attorneys Ready To Protect You
Throughout our years in practice, our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients, utilizing state-of-the art imaging technology and by implementing results-driven strategies.
We are true litigators. Our lawyers are not afraid of going to court or of standing up to powerful insurance companies if it will be beneficial to a case. Due to our commitment to legal excellence and triumphs in the courtroom, we have earned many prominent awards.
Our lawyers have been bestowed with many honors showing our success, including such accolades as
• Winning National Litigator of the Year
• Received the highest attorney rating (by the world’s leading attorney rating organization) in both ethical standards and professional ability, reflecting the lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence
• Recognized by Super Lawyers
• Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Best Trial Lawyers of America
• Member of the Litigation Counsel of America, Proven Trial Lawyers
• Licensed in Florida, New York, Washington, D.C. and Tennessee
• Licensed in the Supreme Court of the United States
• Service as Instructors for Major Trial Training Organizations
• Service as Instructor at Judge Training Sessions
• Member of Florida Bar Ethics Committee
• Secured multi-million dollar verdicts and other awards
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
If you’re the victim of an accident, don’t try to take on the insurance company alone. You have rights that protect your best interests, and you may be entitled to more money than the insurance company wants to admit. But you may not know unless you contact Mager Paruas.
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth. Click here to secure a free initial consultation from Mager Paruas today.